As the festival season is in full swing, several bank holidays are scheduled for November 2023. If you have important banking tasks to complete this month, it’s essential to be aware of these holidays:
Total Bank Holidays in November: 15 days
- November 1, 2023: Bank holiday in Bengaluru, Imphal, and Shimla due to Kannada Rajyotsava/Kut/Karva Chauth.
- November 5, 2023: Banks will remain closed across the country due to Sunday.
- November 10, 2023: Bank holiday in Shillong due to Govardhan Puja/Lakshmi Puja/Deepawali/Diwali.
- November 11, 2023: Due to the second Saturday, there is a bank holiday in the entire country.
- November 12, 2023: Banks will remain closed across the country due to Sunday.
- November 13, 2023: Banks are closed in Agartala, Dehradun, Gangtok, Imphal, Jaipur, Kanpur, and Lucknow due to Govardhan Puja/Lakshmi Puja/Deepawali/Diwali.
- November 14, 2023: Bank holiday in Ahmedabad, Belapur, Bengaluru, Gangtok, Mumbai, and Nagpur due to Diwali (Bali Pratipada) / Vikram Samvat New Year / Lakshmi Puja.
- November 15, 2023: Banks are closed in Gangtok, Imphal, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, and Shimla due to Bhai Dooj/Chitragupta Jayanti/Lakshmi Puja/Ningal Chakkuba/Bhratri Dwitiya.
- November 19, 2023: Bank holiday due to Sunday.
- November 20, 2023: Due to Chhath, there is a holiday in banks in Patna and Ranchi.
- November 23, 2023: Bank holiday in Dehradun and Shillong due to Seng Kut Snem/Igas Bagwal.
- November 25, 2023: Banks are closed across the country due to the fourth Saturday.
- November 26, 2023: Sunday holiday.
- November 27, 2023: Due to Guru Nanak Jayanti/Karthik Purnima, there is a holiday in banks in the entire country except Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Gangtok, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Imphal, Kochi, Panaji, Patna, Trivandrum, and Shillong.
- November 30, 2023: Bank holiday in Bengaluru due to Kanakadas Jayanti.
Please note that during bank holidays, internet banking services and mobile banking services will remain operational for customer convenience, and you can also withdraw cash from ATMs to meet your cash needs.