BSc graduates have a wide range of career opportunities in various industries, such as Agriculture, Computer Science, Zoology, Botany, Data Science, etc. The BSc course provides graduates with numerous opportunities in various industries as per their specialisations. The following table summarises the job prospects and salary for BSc graduates in India:
|Salary Range (per annum)
|INR 6 – 12 LPA
|Clinical Research Associate
|INR 2 – 5 LPA
|INR 3 – 6 LPA
|INR 4 – 8 LPA
|INR 3 – 6 LPA
|Agriculture Sales Officer
|INR 2 – 4 LPA
The BSc scope in India is filled with various job opportunities that help in advancement, with roles such as data scientist, network engineer, biochemist, clinical research associate, and many more depending on the specialization taken by a student. The following is a list of jobs after BSc in India:
- Data Scientist: Prepare and ensure the accuracy of data for analysis. Finding patterns and solutions by analysing a lot of data. Creates machine learning algorithms and prediction systems.
- Clinical Research Associate: Organizes patient visits and any research-related procedures. Makes sure that the research site complies with all applicable state and local rules and regulations. Keeps an eye on research locations and activities to make sure the proper industry standards and study terms are being followed.
- Agriculture Analyst: Applies models of economic behavior to understand livestock pricing, disease outbreaks, etc. Creates and uses various econometric modeling tools.
- Technology Consultant: Records procedures and keeps track of system performance indicators. Helps in troubleshooting and running diagnostic tests.
- Statistician: Collects data and does the interpretation. Advises on corporate and commercial strategy. Designs the data collection procedures.
Some of the top recruiters for BSc jobs in India are Wipro Technologies Ltd, Accenture Technology Solutions, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Computer Sciences Corporation [CSC], etc