Sapphire Foods India Limited IPO (Sapphire Foods IPO) Detail
Sapphire Foods India is YUM brand’s largest franchise operator in the Indian subcontinent in terms of revenue as of FY’20. It is also Sri Lanka’s largest international QSR chain in terms of revenue for FY’ 2021 and the number of restaurants operated as of March 31, 2021. As of March 31, 2021, the company owned and operated 204 KFC restaurants in India and the Maldives, 231 Pizza Hut restaurants in India, Sri Lanka and the Maldives, and 2 Taco Bell restaurants in Sri Lanka. The company’s total number of restaurants in the subcontinent region grew from 376 in 2019 to 437 in 2021.
The company has an in-house supply chain function and works with vendor partners for food ingredients, packaging, warehousing, and logistics. The company operates warehouses across 5 Indian cities and has invested in building technology solutions in their restaurants. The company employs YUM brand’s global online and digital channel solutions to enhance customer experience and achieve operational efficiency and financial control. The company operates its restaurants at high traffic and high visibility locations in key metropolitan areas and cities across India and develop new restaurants in new cities as part of its expansion strategy.
- One of India’s largest restaurant franchisee operators and Sri Lanka’s largest international QSR chain
- YUM’s largest franchise operator in the Indian subcontinent in terms of revenue
- Focus on delivering excellent customer experience
- Quality control and operational excellence
- Scalable business model
- Experienced management team with robust corporate governance practices.
QSR Management Trust and Sapphire Foods Mauritius Limited are the company promoters.
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in Millions)|
|Profit After Tax||(264.03)||(751.73)||(998.97)||(1,592.47)||(694.04)|
Objects of the Issue:
- Carry out the offer for sale of up to 17,569,941 equity shares by the selling shareholders,
- Achieve the benefits of listing the equity shares on the stock exchanges, and
- Enhancement of company’ s brand name amongst existing and potential customers and creation of a public market for equity shares in India.
Sapphire Foods IPO Details
|IPO Opening Date||Nov 9, 2021|
|IPO Closing Date||Nov 11, 2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹1120 to ₹1180 per equity share|
|Market Lot||12 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||12 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Issue Size||17,569,941 Eq Shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹2,073.25 Cr)
|Offer for Sale||17,569,941 Eq Shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹2,073.25 Cr)
Sapphire Foods IPO Tentative Timetable
The Sapphire Foods IPO open date is Nov 9, 2021, and the close date is Nov 11, 2021. The issue may list on Nov 22, 2021.
|IPO Open Date||Nov 9, 2021|
|IPO Close Date||Nov 11, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment Date||Nov 16, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Nov 17, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Nov 18, 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||Nov 22, 2021|
Sapphire Foods IPO Lot Size
The Sapphire Foods IPO market lot size is 12 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 14 lots (168 shares or ₹198,240).
Sapphire Foods IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding||60.08%|
|Post Issue Share Holding||49.97%|