Sigachi Industries Limited IPO (Sigachi Industries IPO) Details
Incorporated in 1989, Sigachi Industries is engaged in manufacturing of Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC) which is widely used as an excipient for finished dosages in the pharmaceutical industry. MCC has varied applications in the pharmaceutical, food, nutraceuticals, and cosmetic industries. The company manufactures MCC of various grades ranging from 15 microns to 250 microns and the major grades of MCC manufactured and marketed by the company are branded as HiCel and AceCel. Presently, the company manufactures 59 different grades of MCC at the manufacturing units, situated in Hyderabad and Gujarat. The company has an in-house R&D division equipped with the necessary facilities to carry out all necessary trials to develop new molecules from concept to commissioning.
The company has received various quality certifications and operates 3 manufacturing units namely, Unit I situated at Hyderabad, and two manufacturing units, Unit II and Unit III situated at Jhagadia and Dahej, in Gujarat. As of March 31, 2021, company’s total MCC manufacturing capacity is 13,128 MTPA from three locations.
- One of the leading manufacturers of MCC in India.
- Long-standing market presence in Pan India and Internationally.
- Experienced management team.
- Wide product portfolio and ability to serve diverse end-use applications.
- Long-term relationships with customers in diverse industry verticals
- Investments and a strong focus on R&D.
- Quality assurance and quality control in products and facilities.
- Strategically located, multi-locational manufacturing facilities.
- Government incentives
Rabindra Prasad Sinha, Chidambarnathan Shanmuganathan, Amit Raj Sinha and RPS Projects & Developers Private Limited are the company promoters.
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in Millions)|
|Profit After Tax||89.89||60.59||302.60||203.15||190.12|
Objects of the Issue:
The net proceed from the IPO will be utilized towards the following purposes;
1. Funding capital expenditure:
- for expansion of production capacity for MCC at Dahej, Gujarat 28.15 crores
- for expansion of production capacity for MCC at Jhagadia, Gujarat 29.24 crores
- funding capital expenditure to manufacture CCS at the Proposed Unit 32.29 crores
2. General corporate purposes
Sigachi Industries IPO Details
|IPO Opening Date||Nov 1, 2021|
|IPO Closing Date||Nov 3, 2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹161 to ₹163 per equity share|
|Market Lot||90 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||90 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Issue Size||7,695,000 Eq Shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹125.43 Cr)
Sigachi Industries IPO Tentative Timetable
The Sigachi Industries IPO open date is Nov 1, 2021, and the close date is Nov 3, 2021. The issue may list on Nov 15, 2021.
|IPO Open Date||Nov 1, 2021|
|IPO Close Date||Nov 3, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment Date||Nov 10, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Nov 11, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Nov 12, 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||Nov 15, 2021|
Sigachi Industries IPO Lot Size
The Sigachi Industries IPO market lot size is 90 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 13 lots (1170 shares or ₹190,710).
Sigachi Industries IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding||64.64%|