Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering , Delhi - 110052
Top Courses & Fees
|Courses Available||Avg. Annual Fee|
|B.Tech (2 courses)||Rs. 60 K|
|M.Tech (1 course)||Rs. 81 K|
|Diploma (2 courses)||Rs. 24 K|
DITE has two campuses and has a well established Centralized Training and Placement Department headed by Sh. A.K.Sehgal ,HOD (TMT) who has more than thirty year experience in teaching ,production and liaison with the industry ,besides Sh. R.D.Sharma and Sh. R.K.Gupta. The Contact details are provided below. The Campus recruitment programme starts at the beginning of 5 th semester and continue till the end of both the Diploma and Degree courses. The college has a strong policy not to allow any company doing Education & Training activities to attract the students in name of placement.
Training & Placement Activites
- Pre-placement training & seminars for students to make them well prepared for current market demands.
- A close liaison with the Industry for placement of students.
- Industry?Institute Interaction by conducting real time projects for Govt., Public & Private industries.
- Organizes lectures of professionals and industry experts to improve overall core competency of the students.
- Organize personality development programs, Seminars, Workshops
- Improve upon the feedbacks collected from the companies conducting campus placement.
- Organize the entrepreneurship development Programmes and Workshops
- Programmes for guiding the students to write a standard format of Resume and honing their communication Skills.