1) Air conditioner is preferable over air cooler because it can work with any humidity level in contrast to what an air cooler depends a lot on the outside temperature and humidity level because it takes the air from outside and throws in, so accordingly the room will be less cool in contrast to what an air conditioner will do in the same situation.
2) Air conditioners are quite in contrast to the noise made by the air coolers.
3) Air conditioners spread cooler air as it filters air when circulated in contrast to the air circulation done by the air cooler.
4) Air conditioners dehumidify the air and keep humidity at comfortable level.
What should keep in mind while purchasing Air Conditioners?
The factors to be kept in mind while purchasing air conditioner
The capacity of AC should be kept in mind while buying. For any room smaller than 140 square feet, a 1 ton AC will be best and any room larger than 140 square feet and less than 180 square feet will require 1.5 ton.
2) Energy efficiency
With the rising cost of electricity, it is an essential to buy an AC with the best cooling while consuming the least power. The higher BEE star rating a AC has, the more efficient it will be and less electricity it will consume.
3) Dehumidification function
Your AC should have good dehumidification unit to reduce the humidity in the room, give zenith cooling and pure air. Dehumidification means adjusting the outside humidity level inside the room, so that the air circulation is devoid of the outside humidity level and whatever the temperature is. Another thing to look is the AC filter. If the AC filter is good, better will be the air cooling.
4) Installation and Maintenance
The performance of the AC depends upon the installation, whether good or bad. Moreover, split AC have compressor unit which has to be attached outside and window ACs are compact AC which can be attached to the window.
5) Quite function
It is important that your AC does not make noise while working, if it is making noise then contact the ACs company customer care.
6) Blower size
The Blower is an important component in the AC. The blower is located inside the AC and is responsible for spreading the air throughout the room. The bigger the blower size, the stronger the air flow will be.
Watch the warranty
Some Air conditioners have higher warranty, so ask your dealer about the company’s warranty published.
How “SpotYourShop” help in choosing the best Air conditioner?
“SpotYourShop” provide the customer with the best AC dealers around the 9 cities, there reviews, pricing, past deals, their contact numbers, branches etc.. So if you are looking for purchasing an AC and searching for dealers with almost all AC brands, you are at the right place.