302,Kalpavriksha, 100 Ft DP Road,, Patwardhan Baug, Vakil Nagar, Erandwane, Pune, Maharashtra
All Rating (0)
Electrical problems are common nowdays - Call best electricians!
One of the biggest blessings given to mankind, electricity is an integral part of modern life. Forget about a day, even a minute without it is difficult. From lighting rooms to running domestic appliances, electricity has many uses in the day to day life. In factories, large machines are operated with the help of electricity. It has made life comfortable. All the modern means of transport and communication have been revolutionized by electricity.
Why the role of an electrician is so important?
Reliable electricians receive ample training before they can become licensed electricians. Fixing a problem is not as simple as rewiring the house or working with the fuse box, you have to know everything about the mechanism including the way the power moves, what it does, the complete maths and physics behind it.
What are the different types of electricians you have?
There are broadly three types of electricians around you, which are electricians for residence, commercial electrical contractors and industrial electrical contractors.
1. Electricians for residence- These electricians work in residential buildings, apartments and housing complexes. Their work scope includes everything from home rewiring and replacing a breaker box to minor projects like installing fans or upgrading faulty electrical outlets.
2. Commercial electricians- Electricians providing electrical services to stores, offices and commercial establishments are known as commercial electrical contractors. From planning electrical systems to installing the conduits or running the electrical wiring, a commercial electrician has a significant role to carry out on commercial premises.
3. Industrial electricians- Electricians who work in industrial settings such as factories are called industrial electrical contractors. They provide installation, maintenance and repair services in industrial facilities with more complex electrical systems.
What is the job scope of the electricians?
Electricians have the opportunity to work in a large number of important fields such as
1. Aircraft and avionics equipment mechanics and technicians- Their job revolve around repairing and performing scheduled maintenance on aircraft.
2. Electrical and electronics engineering technicians- Electrical and electronics engineering technicians provide help to the engineers in designing and developing computers, medical monitoring devices, communications equipment, navigational equipment and other electrical and electronic equipment.
3. Electrical and electronics installers and repairers- They repair as well as install electrical equipment in transportation, telecommunications, utilities and other industries.
4. Elevator installers and repairers- They repair, fix and maintain escalators, lifts and moving walkways.
5. Line installers and repairers- They repair and install electrical power systems, cables and fibre optics.
6. Power plant operators, distributors, and dispatchers- Their role is to control the systems responsible for generating and distributing electric power.
When do you need to hire best electrician?
Electrical issues should never be taken lightly as they can result in hazardous electrical emergencies as dangerous as a house fire. Your safety is of paramount importance. Flickering lights, damaged appliances and high electricity bills can be all indications of electrical problems. Call one of the electricians right away to prevent an electrical accident. Given below is a list of some common electrical problems.
1. electrical surges
2. sags and dips in power
3. light switches not working properly
4. circuit breaker tripping frequently
5. circuit overload
6. lights too bright or dim
7. electrical shocks
8. light bulbs burning out too often
9. recessed light ‘goes out’ and comes back
10. firework in the plug point
11. blackened switches or plates which are warm to the touch